top of page
Position: Supervisor- Fruits & Vegetables
1. To ensure ordering of required stock for the in charge department
2. To ensure stock in the department are being ordered in time, taking into consideration of the delivery lead time, so that there is always sufficient suply
3. To ensure all shelves are properly displayed at all times
4. To ensure staffs under his/her supervision are properly trained and work according to their job duties, SOP and guidelines.
5. To plan for efficient management in his department and manpower allocation
6. To consistently check and ensure all items displayed are with correct pricings.
1. Must Possess at least SPM level & Above
2. Required language(s): Bahasa Melayu, English
3. Minimum 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field in retail industry is required for this position
4. Required skills: Stock display, stock management
5. Preferred candidates who have working experiences in the above departments in the retail industry
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary Starting From: RM3000 & Above per month
bottom of page