Position: Security Guard
1. Monitors the identification of individuals entering controlled areas.
2. Do not leave the duty station without instruction.
3. Checks alarms, locks, fences, gates, or other barriers.
4. Report the incident to the superiors’ officer.
5. Protect company's property and staff by maintaining a safe and secure environment.
6. Patrol randomly or regularly building and perimeter.
7. Six days working hours per week.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary starting from : RM2,000 and above per month